Skip to content
- 6 slices of bacon
- 5 ears of corn, stripped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Young Guns Hot Green Chile
- 1-1/2 cups of turkey, cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook bacon until it browns. Remove bacon, drain on paper towels and crumble. Set aside.
- Add onion, celery and cilantro and saute until cooked through and onions and celery are done.
- Add corn kernels, Young Guns Hot Green Chile and turkey, and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth, bring to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add half and half, pepper and salt and heat through, but don’t boil.
- Crumble bacon bits over soup.