- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup Young Guns Green Chile
- 1 ½ lbs. potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried mexican oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oil in large skillet, add pork and cook 5- 6 minutes or until browned. Remove to plate.
- Add onions to pan and cook until soft, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, pepper, cumin, salt and oregano. Add pork to the flour mixture, fully combine. Add mixture back into the pan.
- Mix in the tomatoes, Young Guns Green Chile, potatoes and chicken broth, scraping the bottom.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Adjust seasonings if needed. Enjoy ☺