Skip to content
- 3/4 cup Young Guns Hot Green Chile
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup of turkey, cubed or shredded
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 14 oz cans of chicken broth
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Topping: 2 diced avocados Homemade tortilla strips sprinkled with seasoning salt Shredded Mexican Blend (4 cheeses)
- Saute chopped onions and chopped garlic in olive oil until translucent. Add turkey, Young Guns Hot Green Chile, cilantro, lime juice, chicken broth, tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Simmer ingredients on low heat for approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve in bowls topped with grated cheese, avocado and tortilla strips.