Skip to content
- 1-1/4 cup Young Guns Hot Green Chile
- 2 cups turkey, shredded or cubed
3 potatoes, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
1/3 onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 16 oz vegetable broth
2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, crushed
- Cut potatoes and boil for 10-15 minutes. While the potatoes are cooking, dice the onion and crush the garlic.
- heat the olive oil over medium in a soup pot and add onions and garlic. While the onions and garlic cook, shred the turkey and rinse the black beans.
- Once onions are soft, sprinkle in flour and make a roux. Whisk in turkey and vegetable stock: mix spices,
Young Guns Hot Green Chile, corn, black beans, and potatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.