1 tbsp olive oil
8 oz fresh chorizo, casing removed
1 red pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 russet potatoes, diced
1/2 cup Young Guns Green Chile
6 scallions, sliced
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Fresh cilantro, chopped
Pinch sea salt
Pinch black pepper
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil. Add chorizo, breaking it up as it cooks. Cook for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add potatoes to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10-12 minutes. Add peppers, onions and scallions. Cook for about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add chorizo back into the pan. Stir in Young Guns Green Chile, let simmer for 1 minute. Add in the cheese and stir.
- Make 4 wells in the hash mixture. Crack one egg into each well. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes, until eggs are just set.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.